Friday, April 11, 2008

The Better Bride!

As a fan of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, I been viewing many interesting videos on youtube and digging up a large sum of information on sites such as doombuggies.com. As I looked at the various Haunted Mansion videos, I stumbled on a video that read, "Haunted Mansion-Scary Bride Effects" and clicked on it. Once the page opened I heard a sweet, but menacing voice that said, "Here comes the Bride!" and " As long as we both shall live!" This is where my love for the new and improved bride started! I was so amazed at this awesome effect that was way better than the old animatronic bride. I was also suprised, because the Haunted Mansion finally introduced a trully menacing ghost! Oh! and she has a cool hatchet that fits well with her name, Constance Hatchaway!

No comments: